- Step 1: Remove all fish other than the Jack Dempsey Cichlids parents leave them with their eggs they are great parents
- Step 2: Make sure the rock where the female Dempsey deposited her eggs are at a 45 degree angle.
- Step 3: Place air stone close to the 45 degree flat rock the air bubbles will help the female cichlid keeping debris off her eggs you will notice she fans the eggs this is the keep the eggs clean.
- Step 4: Make sure your aquarium heater is set for 80 degrees water temperature your water should be approximately 78 to 80F (26-27C)
- Step 5: It’s very important to keep the water very clean when eggs are developing.
- Step 6: Invest in UV Filer or Ozone Generator this is must for egg protection from bacteria infection which kills eggs.
And place in nursery tank before moving the eggs. Be sure the temperature and pH are very close to that of the original environment before placing eggs in this nursery